Rainbow Onlinestore - THIS PLACE *** SUCKS
I ORDERED MY DRESS FOR MY GRADUATION IT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME EARLY BUT WHEN I CHECKED IT .ITS COMING THE SAME DAY AS MY GRADUATION LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL *** IS WRONG WITH Y'ALL MADE ME *** PAY EXTRA MONEY JUST TO GET MY DRESS BEFORE Y'ALL MAKE ME SO *** PISSED LIKE AND I CALLED TO RETURN MY SHIPMENT AND YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE COULDN'T EVEN HELP AND Y'ALL COULD NOT EVEN HELP WHAT KIND OF COMPANY THAT AND WHEN YOU GO TO THE STORE YOU FIND STRAIGHT HISPANIC PEOPLE TALKING TO EACH OTHER AND NOT WORKING LAST TIME I CHECKED ITS WORK FOR A REASON.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Security Service, Burglar Alarm Store Call 602-680-7269 today for custom security solution fabrications in Phoenix. CallTeks specializes in commercial and residential security solutions. CallTeks Security specializes in customized security and automation systems...."
- "Bobby Nickrent from Braintree is notoriously known for shutting down merchant accounts for no valid reasons. He should apply for Guinness records to measure the amount of incompetence he has,..."
- "Worldcore is some kind of an scam to collect interest on your money and exorbitant fees for doing basically nothing. They will issue you a supposedly "verified" account but then..."
- "I found this on the web, not sure what the deal is but this guy is pissed..."
- "I bought a town home less than a year ago at Cobblestone Pembroke Pines, fl. Under the warranty whirlpool had to replace the refrigerator because apparently calatlantic use outlet appliances..."
- "I bought a sofa and love seat from rooms to go Pembroke Pines, Florida. After 14 months, sofa started peeling but love seat is fine. I called RTG customer service..."
- "Justin Holt from Austin commercial will be tried in court for numerous accounts of fraud: conspiracy to terrorism, fraud, misrepresentation, conspiracy to perjury, false advertising, breach of contract, violation of..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."